Saturday, July 21, 2007

Carrie Potter



Hello, blog buddies! Okay, so I'll admit it. I totally love Harry Potter. I'm not obsessed (i.e. reading/writing fan fiction, seeing first screenings of all the movies) but I do enjoy it. I got my copy of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows this morning. I was going to go pick it up at Midnight, but wasn't feeling quite that adventurous.

I really have to say I'm disappointed in all the people who have been posting spoilers and such. I have been managing to avoid anything, but Rupert Everett said something in the opening monolog of "The Friday Night" project that sounded plausible-ish. I will not post what he said, because I'm kind and don't want to spoil anyone's fun. I highly suggest others don't either. I'm not going to be anal and hide in my room reading for the next few days, but I will be staying away from the interweb until I finish. See you all soon! Enjoy, if you're reading it too! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've finally given in to peer pressure, and have started reading the first Potter book. So far, I'm diggin' it!

elysa said...

Hey Carrie,
I found you through Bust and I wanted to invite you to join our 20something bloggers group. Info about it is on my blog