Friday, May 16, 2008

Return of the Laydee

Well, well, well!!! What do we have here? Could it be Carrie blogging? Heaven forfend!

Welcome back to my highly neglected written blog. I have abandoned it for YouTube since around the time of my last post. Now I've got a small cult following. Isn't that nuts? Contact me privately for the link to my channel, because I don't wanna broadcast it out there.

So... what have I been up to? I have done some temp work around town, I was in a very short-lived but very happy relationship, I no longer wear my hair long, I still live in this crappy podonk town, I have an iPod touch and a Pink Razr. I suppose from the sounds of it life is good.

I am looking for work and trying to be roommates with my best friend. It's pretty slow going, but I'm like George Michael... I gotta have faith. Thanks George Bush for totally rawking at your job and making this an excellent economy in which to job seek!

It's a lonely life here, but my spirits are a bit brighter now. Maybe one day things will fall into place and I'll find a job, an apartment for me and my friend, and (please please please!!!) a nice man to love. I'm gonna be 29 in a few weeks. This single shizz is getting old, my friends!

Peace out everyone. I'll write more from time to time. I've forgotten how important the written word is.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Boy, was I shocked to see your blog pop up with an unread post on my Google Reader!! Welcome back, laydee.