Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hi There, Hey There, Ho There

Howdy folks! Welcome to my humble little blog. I'm Carrie. Nice to meet ya! I'm a petite, pink loving, showtune belting, fashion loving computer nerd. I live in Upstate NY, and I'm currently "between things", as the kids say. I love to laugh, and one of my greatest loves is British comedy. My top 3 faves are: Little Britain, Alan Partridge, and The Office/Extras (basically anything Ricky Gervais has done).

Check here from time to time for my musings about pop culture, fashion, or life in general. I look forward to making friends and hearing from all you lovely people out there on the interweb. I won't talk your ears off for now, but I'll be back! Toodles for now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya and welcome back to the interweb, I want that one!!!