Sunday, June 24, 2007

I've Returned

Hi folks! Been a stressful week here at the homestead. Apologies for not being a faithful blogger.

I'm using this humble little blog to put out a fashion APB for any of you lovely people out there on the interweb. Had brunch with the folks today, and saw a woman wearing a shirt that just made me about burst with joy. It was a Queen t-shirt from one of their tours. Queen is probably one of my favorite bands of all time. Freddie Mercury has been a hero of mine since I was about 12. It was probably a "repro", but it was definitely not something that Hot Topic is currently carrying.

It was a jersey t-shirt, and I believe I've surmised it's from their 1977-1978 tour because it's got a News of the World Robot in the middle of the "Q" in "Queen", and has a cool picture of them on the rest of the shirt. It will sort of resemble this, but the picture doesn't take up the whole shirt.

If any kind soul can find this in a Size Small for me, please contact me at my e-mail address. I'll happily reimburse you if you find it. And love you forever, of course! I know it's a long shot, but the interweb is a magical thing. :)

In related news.. it appears that although a coke-fiend, Lindsay Lohan has excellent taste in music and fashion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's almost as if that photo was taken for you..the Queen top, plus, the guy behind her has a hat on that says "Pink...." something or other!